You recently switched phones and need to know how to restore your Premium account on your new device?
You want to transfer your Premium account from one email address to another (change the registered email)?
Before taking our suggestion for this issue, kindly read some relevant points of our policy:
- Many devices can use one Premium account as long as they share the same operating system (OS).
- Switching Premium accounts between iOS and Android is not possible due to platform differences.
- Subscriptions and payments are linked to one registered email.
- All account issues and payment issues are handled by either Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Here are typical issues and their troubleshooting respectively:
Issue 1: Switch phones which share the same OS
To retrieve your Premium access:
- Log in to the email address that you utilized to purchase the app on either Google Play Store or App Store.
- Start downloading and installing the app again to verify the Premium access.
(Continue doing step 3 if you are using iPhones/iPads)
- Open app > Settings (>Store) > tap on ‘Restore purchases’ option. If you see your purchase, restart the application and check if the Premium version is available.
Related topic: Still ads and being asked for buying when already purchased
Issue 2: Change phone from Android to iOS or vice versa / Change registered email address
In this case, you are unable to transfer the Premium account. Instead, we recommend you: